Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Weather can be variable in October, but mostly good.

BCM and Waterparks will not be open.

Still plenty of Bars which are open, and nicer people seem to come in October!

Cheers

Adam
I can live with that reply, me and hubby going on the 30th Sept for a week.

Cant wait and will definitley be popping into Goodfellows - have been before but stayed quiet lol.
Stayed quiet eh, Jojo - not one of our normal customers then!

I'm looking forward to September and October, the young 'uns have gone back to college or Uni, the strip has all but closed down, and we get a more predicatable crowd of people, normally couples and families.

Don't get me wrong - we're having a cracking summer, beating previous years hands down, but it's mega busy one night, then quiet another. At least in Sept / Oct we know where we stand - even if there are not too many heavy drinkers about, we're pretty sure to have a full house all night long.

Please say hi this time - I've got loads of staff this year, so I'm more likely to have time to have a chat.

Cheers

Adam
hi adam my husband jim and myself glynis are coming over on saturday the 13th october for two weeks and we like to meet people so hope to see you at some point its our first visit to mallorca but looking forward to it so see you when we get our bearings
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.