Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We have Wi Fi available at our Bar.

It's not something that we widely advertise, since we don't want a terrace full of laptops, with no food or drinks being sold. Potentially you could have someone sat there all day, having spent 1 euro on a bottle of water!

I'm planning to put a password on the network, and may charge a nominal amount to restrict the time that people stay, but as yet it's freely available.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Adam
Yep, that helps a lot.

I will see you shortly :)
Im a dab hand at buying lots of beer whilst managing to work :)
Anyone know of any free/ free with purchase WiFi hotspots in Magaluf or Palma Nova?
Yes - but I don't know if I'll get my wrists slapped for advertising! ;)
No problem if you are answering a specific query Adam. It's unsolicited plugs we don't like. ;)

Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
I've got a mate over there and he's always on his laptop at Flavours.
I don't know if it's free though, I'll ask the next time I talk to him.
katies on the son matius beach side has also got it.
Yes Katies on the beachfront have this facility, i saw a sign for it whilst i was there in Aug / Sept and asked what it was, and he said it was an internet facility.
The Beach where KAties Bar / restaurant is on that whole beach has Wifi the Clavia council have provided it so you dont need to pop into any particualr bar to get Wifi

mind you Katies bar is nice - good service and excellent staff
Not Magaluf but Arenal

there is a little bar called Naranjo near the Yatch club that has free wifi for customers
along Palma Nova beaches its free wifi look for the signs.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.