Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hia kelly i,m goin 25 sept with 4 mates to magaluf, we've been for the last 5 years around them dates and really is a great time to go, i do go in july also and its a totally different crowd but still good
Hi

Hubby and I are going Sept weekend. Never been before but heard its a great crack!!!!
The atmosphere in September and October is quite different to the atmosphere in the height of the summer.

Right now in Magalluf it's very busy, but mainly with groups of young people, and they tend to be a bit nomadic, flitting from one bar to another, and invariably ending up in BCM or one of the other Clubs up "The Strip" Despite it's reputation, there's virtually no trouble, but there are lots of young people in high spirits.

From mid September the strip virtually shuts down, as the age group of visitors increases, and in Sept / October there is a really lovely mix of some younger people, but many more "young at heart" visitors in their 40's 50's 60's and beyond. They tend to find a bar they like, and frequent it for most of their stay, and consequently as a Bar owner you get loyal customers who come back year after year and are on first name terms with nearly all your other customers!

Most bars (other than those up the strip) stay open until the end of October, so there's still plenty of choice. If you've never been before, you'll love it.
Hi thanks for the advice.....

will it still be busy when we go...this will be our holiday and we are hoping to go get a tan during day and get a drink during the night lol
Hi,

We & 3 other couples go 5th - 19th sept every year, you will most definately get a tan & there are some great bars.

Have a great time.

Deb.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.