Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Magaluf Playa
8 Posts
One is probably a studio sleeping 2 people. The other may be able to sleep up to 4. Check this link out
http://www.majorca-mallorca.co.uk/magaluf_playa.htm
Hi Jade, thanks for the reply.
4 Adults Apartment (1 Bedroom) Standard
Self Catering

4 Adults One Bedroom Apartments (2-4)
Self Catering

Thats an example of one of the sites descriptions with the latter being only £5 more. The only difference I can see is that the latter excludes the word "standard".
According to the appartments website they have two bed appartments as well but all the usual companies that we book through only seem to sell the one bed appartments (Alpha Rooms, Majorca Accomodation, Travel republic).
Have emailed the appartments twice now............hoping we receive a response soon...........if not Cala Dor or Santa Ponsa to choose from.
Hi Colport

Pretty sure that Magaluf Playa doesn't have Car Parking, but up towards the Football stadium (2 minutes walk) is unlimited roadside parking, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting a spot.

Cheers

Adam
Thanks for that Adam, with two small children who tend to fall asleep in the car on the way home each evening. We didnt want to have to carry them too far.
could anyone tell me if these apartments would be good for 8 girls going to magaluf for a mad weekend?
We stayed here for 1 night in August and it was the worst place that we have ever stopped in. I would not recommend it if you have young children and i would seriously think about it if you are young girls on your own as our 15 year old daughter and her 2 friends had a room on their own and we spent most of the night guarding their door from lads trying to break in as most were so drunk that they were just trying to kick any door open. Each of our 3 rooms had had the door frames repaired from this. BCM is about 50 metres away and blasted out all night so if you are prepaired to put up with all this then good luck. The only good thing was the pirate show that we seen, it was fantastic and well worth a look.
The Mag Playa web site looks good but do not be fooled it really is the pits.
When we complained we were told "what do you expect in Magaluf in August" and any complaint has to be put in writing to the owners and would then be considered. Really poor reception staff who could not care less. Hope this helps you in your decision.
Steve.
They would be absolutely perfect Alison, ok it`s not the Ritz but for the price, you wouldnt expect it to be.
Regarding location...........you won`t have far to crawl home :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.