Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
BCM opnes the 1st of May, but Chplins is open, flavours, all the big clubs like boomerang, BCM, tokyo joes etc are not open then
Hia me and a freind are also goin to magaluf the 3rd of april really hope it busy. where you flying from?
any more ideas of what its like anyone?
East Mids. We expect it to be quiet ish but we just want enough to be open, we're gettin a car tho anyway my boyfriend will want to drive places. :)
Yes us to just a few bars will be great. Were flying from bhm really can't wait to get away :sun2 hAve a great holiday. :wave:
  • Edited by Biff 2008-03-08 09:12:44
    Please do not post in text style
Hi
Still not a lot open yet, Britania - Manos - Chaplins are all open and I think a few more up the strip but not been out on a night to see yet there is a great little bar above Robin Hoods Called BO'SELECTA and it's only a 1€ a pint Mark & Kathy are from Ireland they have sports, music and karaoke on tell them you were sent from Nats, if you have not sorted your car hire out then the best place to go is Magaluf Auto's next to BCM, Mat will do you a good deal!
The Weather is getting Better!!!!!

Hope you have a great time!!
Hi all we are heading onmy stag doo for weekend starting 3rd april from east midlands, how much are taxis from airport to vista sol appartments? cheers all.
taxis are roughly 30-40€ depends on the time of day/night
Bo'selecta is a good place to start your stag night 1€ a pint and huge fish-bowls!!!
hope you have a good time :cheers :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.