Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Probably about 3,500 US Marines and about 1,500 US Navy - how would that suit you?

For the past 2 years we have had a US Aircraft carrier moored off Palma over the Easter weekend, and they normally bus them into Magalluf every day.

For security reasons, they don't broadcast it in advance, and obviously any incident in Iraq, Iran etc etc can change their plans at the last minute, but here's one bar owner hoping for an early season boost!

Cheers

Adam
how funny - thats so made me giggle!! was hoping for a couple of people around for a bit crack however nearly 5 thousand!!! lol :rofl :rofl :omg
I going but have the husband and son with me so partying will be a bit tame. I hope weather is as good as last year it was glorious each day.

Magalluf is fantastic, counting the days 3 weeks 4 days for me.
2 weeks and 6 days and i'll be landing!!! yippppeee
Adam,

are you open yet? if not when? I'm coming out on Sunday (1st April). I have two week of work in Sol Guadalupe, and then back to my normal residence at Sol Mirlos Tordos. I hope you've survived the winter ok, and lets have a good summer.

Robin (Sol entertainer who fixed your av switch)
im staying at the hotel your working at for 2 weeks - are you doing the evening entertainment
Hi Robin

I know exactly who you are - hope you are well.

We are open, and have been since mid January, and although it was very quiet when all of the Hotels around us were closed, it's now picked up a bit, and we're looking forward to another good season.

Scalder

I seem to recall that Robin is more of a technician, so he'll be behind the scenes. There's plenty going on around the Guadaloupe, Arfur's Bar is not far, Mano's is just across the street, Pirates is opening next week, and that's just a stone's throw from you, and if you want to venture further afield (maybe a 5 minute walk) you'll find our humble establishment open.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and please come is and say hi and claim your free Holidaytruths shot!!! :glynis

Cheers

Adam

PS No sight of the American Navy yet - although the USS Nimitz left San Diego on Sunday, bound for Iraq / Iran and they sometimes stop off at Mallorca en route - here's hoping :hyper
Scalder did you have a good time? Was the weather any good?

We had a couple of good days the rest was mixed but we still had afab time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.