Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Woooo Hoooo :tup Going back at Xmas so very welcome news. Heard the new one in Sousse is much better now (saw pics somewhere).
I too have seen the pics of the one in Sousse and will investigate it when I'm back at the beginning of November (and report my findings of course! :smile: ) There are also quite a few lovely cafes around in the Hammam Sousse area and you must try the one upstairs at the Ahla Centre in Sousse - near the main Tunisiana place at the end of Boujafaar. I went there in April and was very impressed.
Oh will do - thanks. We like to explore when we are there (as well as sunbathe). Good to know you will be back before we go so you can update us all on all the Goss!! Lets hope their elections etc go well and are trouble free, hasnt stopped us booking up again, although we are having to travel from Manchester on Xmas morning as Glasgow seems to have been almost "dumped" from the schedules. Wonder if Santa knows where the Radisson hotel is? :cheers
Hope you have a good time. I think we'd better move over to 'gossip corner' rather than continue to go 'off topic' even though Graham is in Kenya at present so not here to rap our knuckles. :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.