Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
i think it cost £6cyp per person and lasts about an hour

we didnt try it but spoke to people who stayed in our hotel who said it was very nice
I found it a bit repetitive to be honest, and the drinks were quite pricey, but the kids might enjoy it.
Hi there. We paid either £5 or £6 in 2005 to see this show. It does last quite a while, but you do have to buy drinks while you are in there. It has coloured lights, fountains, and fire!

Children would probably enjoy it.
:? My children will be 13 and 15 when we go next year.... a bit too old do you think??
We went back in 2001 and it was brilliant , both me and the wife and the kids all enjoyed it, only downside was because we there on a windy late october night we were bloody freezing...but i think we'll go again this year
It now costs 12E per adult and 8E per child, it runs for about an hour, drinks are expensive when inside BUT you DONT have to have anything. I though it was fascinating and all the younger kids thought it was fantastic, not many families with teenagers in when we went.
You can actually get quite a good view of the show, although from a bit of a distance, from the balcony area of the Red Indian Diner. If you walk up the steps and sit over to the left you can look across the road and the wasteland. Although you can't hear the music and can't see it all, it gives you an idea if it is your sort of thing.
Or even the hotel next door. :) Saw loads of people viewing it from the roof top or their balconies. :D
i found it a bit repetitive too, its ok for about ten mins then i was wishing for the end. its something my nan would love (if she was still with us) but in todays high tech enviroment its clever but not spell binding.... and the drinks are dear!
We thought it was great! Although drinks are pricey, and have been told not to eat there too, but apart from that music is great and was a great show!
We stayed at the hotel next door (tropical dreams) and could see/hear it perfectly but you do need to pay to get in to get the full experience.
go into the kapetanious hotel next door, jump in the lift and go to the top floor and stand on the fire escape, good view and for nothin. we did this when we stayed in this hotel.
when we stayed in tropical dreams to years in a row we were on the top leval of the hotel so when we walked round to the lift we saw it all lit up and the music going ect on the night time.. it looked lovely but i wouldnt pay to go in there - nothing to special :)

CourtneeLouise x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.