Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Magic Excalibur
7 Posts
Hi again nonnielane, visited here twice on the free magic hotel bus, the pool is fabulous, plus has indoor pool, the food was ok but not great, compared to the standard of the Monika and crystal park, it seemed to be very geared up for the spanish, saw the kids club going on and they were all spanish children (dont know if you will have kids with you). The excalibur complex is right in the middle of nowhere also. Lovely place to visit but I personally wouldnt want to stay there.
found a link to this place but now i have lost it.
it looks like a ideal place for my youngest kid think he would love it. anyone stayed there or got any info on it please.
ive never stayed there but heres a link to the website

sorry cant post links ive only just joined the forum . but if you type magic hotels benidorm into google you will find all you need on there ...hope this helps.

http://magic-uk.hoteles-costablanca.com/excalibur.asp?menu=s
EDIT: Link inserted ... David HT Mod
I am about to book a bunglaow at the Magic Excaliber in Benidorm but I have heard a rumour that the kitchens have been closed down. Does anybody know anything about this for definite. Thank you
Is there nobody out there that can answer my questions about this hotel please I need to know urgently.
I hope I'm not too late. Depending on when your stay is the kitchen will be open.
Magic Excalibur usually have thier kitchen open during the summer season. The best way to find out is to check out their web site.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.