Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I'm not sure where the Calypso is but the Magic Villa De Benidorm is on the flat in that area near Morgans Tavern.
Thanks for that
Does anyone know if you can book direct as we have lost our booking with WSH
Yes, you can book direct via the hotel group website, click here.

If you browse this forum and also the Costa Blanca reviews section, you should hopefully find information on most hotels within the group.

David :wave
Thankyou

Managed to rebook but not directly as was more expensive
Hello

Which Magic hotel did you book as we've been in nearly all of them and I may be able to help you further. We went to the Monika in Cala Finestrat four years running but the last year it had gone downhill fast. My daughter went to the Crystal Park and said the front rooms are very noisy but the rooms overlooking the park at the back are lovely. The food at all the Magic hotels is good apart from the Monika so it's handy you can go on the bus to them all.

You'll have difficulty going to the Magic Rock as it's up a steep hill but the Villa de Benidorm is on the flat.

When are you going on holiday? We're going to the Flamingo Oasis at Easter.

Regards

Jean
Booked the Villa de Benidorm going on 3.3.09
We stayed there last March,it was our 7th visit to the hotel.It caters a lot now for large parties of people on stag and hen do s,foul language,and drunk all day and night,24hr bar,a nightmare!!sorry to say.
magic villa is opposite the calypso,which is also a stones throw from the sol pelacanos, its next door to were the club that looks like a ship ,and a few doors down is john and josephs,very close to the beach ,and is on the flat part of benidorm,i was lookin at this hotel last week ,it doesnt look like it has balconys,but hotel looks good from the outsidand is very central
came back from Villa De Benidorm on Tuesday had a brilliant week
food was varied and very nice
only flaw i would say is the rooms are dated and no balconies but other than that it was great
You should have stayed there about 12 years ago,(villa de Benidorm)it had class then,we stayed again last year and thought it had really gone down hill in every way,I smoke,but the only smoking bar was like an opium den,putting it mildly,the hotel was full with stag and hen groups,drunk all day long,and banging on our door at 5 am in the morning trying to get in,too drunk not knowing what their room No was,I certainly dont expect going on holiday,paying good hard earned money to stay in a hotel like that,basically I thought it was an absolute dump,will never ever go back.The best hotel for stag and hen parties,night clubs on your doorstep.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.