Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
We have looked at this one but I don't know which company do it - they do have there own web site - http://www.magic-hotel.com

edit to show link....wizard
Thanks ki77y 8) That is a fantastic site, it make me want to go there more. I see it is quite a small hotel, so I hope we can get booked. Has any one out there actually stayed in it?
You are welcome Orley - don't know how we came across it but thought it looked very nice - think there are a couple of reviews on another holiday forum - not sure if I am supposed to mention the name though :?:
I've added this hotel to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here then please add your review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks
Thanks folks, I have sent a request through their website but haven't had a reply yet, I would really like to go there as it looks great. We stayed at the Atrium in July and it was lovely but it was a bit quiet for our teenagers. I know this is only next door but it seems a bit more likvely for some reason. Hopefully I will hear something in the next few days and get a flight organised. 8) I believe that people return here year after year and it's quite dificult to book into. Fingers crossed!!
Orley

good luck - let us know 8)
Still haven't heard anything, do you think the owners are on holiday :!: :?:
I got a reply and I can have my requested booking!!! :lol:
That is brilliant news Orley - hope you have a brilliant holiday - months away I know but at least you got the one you want :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.