Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi flipper .... you appear to be referring to two different properties. All hotels/apartments in this group were rebranded last year. My understanding is that the complex formerly known as Tropicana Suites was renamed Magic Rock Suites. Tropicana Gardens was renamed Magic Rock Gardens.

You will find more details, photos, virtual tour, etc HERE.

David :wave
  • Edited by David 2005-07-22 19:04:51
Hi Flipper 1 we are stopping in the Magic Rock Gardens in 30 days formerly club tropicanas.We will post a review when we get back cant wait.If you have a look on Tripadvisor they have some brillant recent reviews.Not long now :fly :wave
Hi lucky .... Magic Rock Gardens and Magic Rock Suites are separate complexes. You will also find some info for Rock Gardens via the link above.

Dvaid :wave
Thanks for that David,i thought after the refubishment they were one complexe but i was wrong.Are they still part of the amigos and can you still use there facilities as am really not sure.
Thanks again Tracey. :ghug
Tracey ... as far as I know, the same 'shared' facilities option is still available at all properties within the group, and a double decker shuttle bus operates between them all. The rebranding may well include a change of name from Amigos Hotels to Magic Hotels.

David :wave
Thanks for that David.Its quite confusing with there being so many Hotels,hes to bus hopping around Benidorm and trying every Magic Hotel :glynis ,and you can be sure as hell i will be writing a review when i get back.
:sun
Has anyone stayed at this hotel?
On different holiday booking sites it said differnt things, ie the area it was in,but, we booked it anyway as it said it was near the sea.We are not too fussed on the location, nothing is too far away and taxis are always around, but if anyone has any info on them, good or bad, please let me know.
Breezerbabe
We stayed here in November. There were 6 of us (3 couples)
The apartments were fine for what we wanted - a bed to sleep in!!
The apartment had a bedroom with 2 single beds, bathroom with shower over bath, a very small kitchen section in corridor with fridge maybe a microwave (never used it) leading in to another 2 single beds, dressing table, settee, dining table and a TV. No balconies.
2 lifts. A restaurant which was closed due to it being winter season. There was a bar and a lounge area with internet access PC's. An indoor pool, hubby says it was warm (he was dared to jump in and yes the idiot did - fully clothed!!) It also has an outdoor pool.
I suppose you could stay it was near the beach - if you call a walk down the steepish hill near!!
We thought it was great value for money and have already said we would use it again to go this year. There is a McDonalds at the bottom of the hill and it is within walking distance of lots of pubs.

Hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.