Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Magners
9 Posts
Hi Momo27,

I know that Bulmers Strongbow is available in some bars/clubs but haven't seen Magners anywhere.

Baldur
hi baldur

thanks for that we will just have a look when we get there cant wait
only 10 weeks not that i am counting!!! :D
hi people i'm from the home of bulmers?magners.... Clonmel co tipperary ireland.just to let ye know they are both the same its just called magners in england rather then bulmers.
hope this helps.
harve
Hi Harve,

Bulmers original warehouse/factory is a Herefordshire institution (since 1887/1888) I've certainly never heard of Magners in England or Wales until very recently, when TV adverts for it started to pop up here & there. :wink:

Baldur
hi again,
Mangers is bulmers my friend please check the web site for bulmers ltd.......you'll see what i mean,sorry for any confusion.
thanks
harve
Hi Harve,

Yes, Ive seen that Magners is Bulmers, I was just confused by your statement "....its just called magners in england rather then bulmers", when Bulmers has been called 'Bulmers' in England & Wales for well over a century.

Regards,

Baldur

<Edited by Baldur> - apologies for going OT, Fiona.
  • Edited by Baldur 2006-07-06 15:42:25
Right- a couple more posts and then we'll lock. It has gone way off topic now! :D
magners tastes of rotten eggs
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.