Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I'd say upper floor for definite and ask for a garden view.

There seems to be 2 parts to this hotel, one being larger and better quality rooms than others. I believe that's because it used to be 2 hotels the Parkim & the Ayaz and they were amalgamated some time ago, that might explain the difference. My family who stay every year recommend the Parkim side for a better quality room.

I'd read as many of the reviews on here and TA to get a feel for which "block" or room is better.

Good luck :tup
Yes, it did used to be 2 hotels, The Parkim Palace and the Ayaz Hotel but they joined together last year. From what I have heard the Parkim side does have better rooms and the Ayaz one are a bit noisier.
Many thanks for reply.As another couple coming with us think we may go to Magnific as we stayed there last year and would like them to have a good time as their first time in Turkey (our fifth).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.