General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
main site page
10 Posts
Haha sadly just a model from a stock image.
Haha sadly just a model from a stock image.

So you are saying she is out of stock :D
i am trying to write a review from my latest holiday but keep being told that it is to short when i try to submit it. i really do resent being told what length etc, is this a new feature cos i have never had this prob before, and to be fair, i had put about 30 words
Have to say I thought the same. I had submitted a review for one I had already been to and written about so didn't need to describe much. I just wanted to say that things remained the same standard and write about the couple of changes there were. I thought it was long enough but I had to add another couple of sentences before it allowed me to submit it. To be honest, I thought at the time that it was just a blip.
We are oftne encouraged to review again just to confirm that a hotel is still the same standard so I would think that we could be allowed to write a shortish review.My initial rejected attempt was about 45 words
the previous reviews are only a few words, thats whats annoying me, i have now give up so there will be no review this time
Hi Stewart,

It's not a new feature it has been around since July last year. Ill check the word count and confirm its working as it should be. If neccassary reduce the limit but the it was put in place to stop small un descriptive reviews. (I'm not saying your review was that :))

Cheers, Phil
ok mate, the place i was trying to review has got numerous reviews already so does not always need to be a long extensive descriptive review, sometimes a few words can say a great deal
I agree, perhaps I can develop something that checks if we already have reviews on that property and basis the count on that.

Cheers, Phil
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.