Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
The Thomson gold hotels Levante and Levante Park, Cala bona have single rooms and when we stayed there were a few single people, we had to share a dining table and we enjoyed "Paul's " company. CBG
My Father-in Law visited C'ala'Dor and sampled several hotels whilst he was there.

Apparently as long as you go for the larger one's you should be fine.
I can second the Levante. Although I went with my parents last year, I had one of the single rooms as I'm a bit passed sharing (in my early 30's) !! Not sure I would go as far as to say the hotel is "popular" for singles, but I do know that its difficult to get what they class as a single room. I think there are seven altogether, but they still hold a double bed. A lot of the people there are regulars, and go back year after year after year.

The staff are extremely friendly and recognised me when I went back this year even though I wasn't staying at the hotel (I just went to see the entertainment). As its a Thomson Gold, there is entertainment every night, so if you don't want to wander around a resort at night by yourself then this is a good plus. It is also adult only, so no children.

The downside for me was I felt a bit young. We went early May last year, and my parents who are late 50's also felt young :D ! However, when I went in June this year (first week) there was a much wider range of age groups. There are some other posts specifically about the Levante/Cala Bona which you may find useful.
Hope this helps
Louise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.