Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi

The Holiday Village in Can Picafort gets very good reviews

HTH
Biff
Mirlos/Tordos? It's Flintstone themed and some friends of ours love it there. Good luck, Linda.
Hi, been to Hotel Jupiter and Flamingo Oasis great hotels especially the second one. It is hard to find quality all inclusive hotels, there is not alot of choice, but.. Just been late last year to the Holiday village which is just great for kids(and adults). :D
Im going to the Hotel America in Calas De Mallorca with Hubby and two children who will be 12 and 8. in mid August.

Been to the resort two years ago but not to the hotel

Fingers crossed ! 8)
Definitely Holiday Village went last year in August fabulous time :D :lol:
hi all , im trying to find a hotel that has a room for a family of 5 ,with out having to book 2 rooms , for tha past 2 yrs we have gone to the same hotel ,only because it offers 1 room accom, im after all inclusive if poss ,id be greatfull if anyone can help me out
Hi

It would be helpful if you could state the ages of the family members. I guess it is two adults and three children but how old are the children, if they are young, I am sure there will be other complexes which will accommodate you but you may have problems if they are teenagers.

Tippi
Hi Lancer, have you looked at Iberostar Club Cala Barca Village? They have studios, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, plus it's all inclusive. Not been there myself, but I have heard good reports. I'ts in the Thomas Cook brochure, and there are reviews in the relative section on here. Good luck, Linda.
hi tippi & linda sorry my children are aged 2 x 9 yrs old & a 6yr old, thanks for the tip linda will have a look now , thanks again ,bye lancer
we stayed with 2 children at palma bay in arenal majorca all inclusive we loved it there are 5 pools its great for kids...
Hi Willsv

I've just been looking for Flamingo Oasis can you tell me which company does this holiday.

Thanks Wendy
Hi Wendy, the Flamingo Oasis is is Benidorm. I've never heard of one in Majorca. It is, however, an excellent all-inclusive hotel. Linda x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.