Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi attikin

I never stayed at the Bouganville so I cant help you there, however I stayed in the Hotel America (Calas de Mallorca) in 2007...all inclusive.

My two children were 12 & 8 at the time. The first time we stayed in callas the children were 10 & 6.

The beach is on your doorstep, although down quite a few stairs. Two big pools & one toddler pool. Shops & resort center 5 mins walk away, which has a mini kids area (payable) The usual shops selling bags & bits, a chemist (an essential with young children) and a selection of cafes & bars. Very family friendly.

Please look at the reviews for the resort & the hotel on this site.
I would take particular notice of the reviews done for may/June time, as this is out of high season and may give a different outlook to reviews done regarding trips taken in August

ps

There are also some photos on the photo section of this site :)
Thank you for your information.
With never staying all inclusive i don't really know what to expect. Are you given meal times, how do the drinks work of an evening
thanks
i have stayed at hotel america too and i can also recomend it we found it really good if there is four of you you will possibly get one of the bigger rooms. meal times usually work like this breakfast 830 till 1030 dinner 130 till 330 and evening meal 630 till 930 these meals are buffet style with wine and local beers on tap also tea coffee and juice for the kids plenty of fruit ice creams and cakes plentiful if you dont want to eat at them times there are allways snacks available from the snack bars eg pizza burger chips and as many drinks as you like all day long till about midnight these times may be slightly out and are just a guide but i do highly recomend hotel america callas de mallorca i have been there twice i just wished i had found the hotel when my kiddies were younger because it would of been ideal review it and see what you think
Hi thank you for your reply. I have read up on the Hotel America and it does have a good review, but the the town is said to be quiet. I have been to Puert de alcudia, in may and it wasn't over crowded but a small variety of bars and restaurants, i got the opinion that entertainment was geared around the hotels. Is there any comparison. I have read up on Cala Bona and cala millor and these seem to have more to do, but aparently german orientated.
thanks again :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.