Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi 23tomtom ... if you post the hotel name and location in the following topic, it will be added to the reviews database for you:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=55170

David :wave
23tomtom is it a review you are wanting to add or just find out some information?
thank you to the person who replied to my e-mail but after speaking to staff at the hotel i have been informed that the management changed the name of the hotel last year and thats why iv`e been asking for its new name to be put on the list.
once again the name of the hotel is club palma bay resort arenal palma de mallorca.
the reason i ask fot the new name to be put on is this if i was looking for club palma bay resort i would not go looking under a different name for it would i.
i write once again has i have still not had any reply to my e-mail sent on 15/05/12 regarding hotel changing it`s name can someone please reply A S A P thanks
Checked the net, the Palma Bay Club Hotel it says on their website, is this the one you are talking about?
Hi 23tomtom ... as Glynis has mentioned in the other topic which you posted in, we already have this hotel listed under its original name of Palma Bay Hotel:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/el-arenal/palma-bay-club-resort/

Please feel free to add your review to that page and the hotel name will be amended in due course along with other updates to the reviews database. Part of the delay in resolving this is down to the fact that the hotel's website shows one name and the hotel group's website shows another, with neither of them an exact match for the name which you had given.

to david
thanks for your reply but has i have been saying all along if you are looking for club palma bay resort like i was you would not look under palma bay hotel would you for you and i know this could be a completely different hotel.
you say glynis told me in her reply what you have just told me sorry but all that i got from her was that she needed to look something up and thats the last i have had from her.

thanks for your reply but has i have been saying all along if you are looking for club palma bay resort like i was you would not look under palma bay hotel would you for you and i know this could be a completely different hotel.

I quite agree, it is very important that we have the correct title so that users may easily find the hotel in our alphabetical listings. You have been asking us to list the hotel as Club Palma Bay Resort, saying that is its new name since last year. But the hotel website gives the name as Palma Bay Club Hotel and the hotel group website gives the name as Palma Bay Club Resort. If we follow your request, the hotel listing will be transferred and placed amongst the 'C' alphabetical listings, whereas if we follow the hotel or hotel group information, it will remain under the current 'P' alphabetical listings. Obviously you were searching under 'C' and didn't find the current listing, whereas as those who have submitted reviews were presumably searching our 'P' alphabetical listings. Other than yourself, I am not so far aware of anyone or any website referring to its name as Club Palma Bay Resort, so I hope you will appreciate our need to verify the correct name before making any amendments. It may help if you could perhaps confirm that this is the hotel you are referring to:
http://www.mllbayhotels.co.uk/palma_bay_club.php
http://www.palmabaymallorca.com/en/

you say glynis told me in her reply what you have just told me sorry but all that i got from her was that she needed to look something up and thats the last i have had from her.

That was in this topic, but you have also posted in another topic where Glynis mentioned that we currently have the hotel listed as Palma Bay Hotel.

yes for the last time what do you think i have been going on about for the last four weeks.
tomtom, not sure you'll get much done by using that tone to the mods, I'm afraid!
tomtom,

We have seen and noted your messages. We are in the process of rebuilding the website and as such ALL 11,000 hotels listed are being individually checked. Yours has been checked in the new site and we had already picked up the name change a few weeks ago. When the new version of the website goes live in about 2 weeks, you will see it appear with the correct name.

Thanks for your help.

Chris
to shirley h
in reply to your remarks if you had to put up withb what i have had to i bet your reply would be the same yours sincerley tom tom
hello yet once again david thank you for your reply on the 23/05/12 but on looking this morning the 02/06/12 i see that the name change has still not been done any news on this thanks.
tom tom, I think that's probably because the updating of the review section hasn't been fully completed yet. Chris's post on the 23rd says that it will probably be completed, by around the 7th June.
Hi tomtom
I know this must be very frustrating for you, but please bear with us on this issue. Holiday Truths has recently acquired new owners, and at the moment the site is going through a transition period of being totally revamped and modernised, and that means the hotel listings/reviews too.
Hopefully, you will see the changes in the next few weeks, but in the meantime, I'm sure folks in the Mallorca forum (or any other forum) would welcome your comments and help.

Sanji
Hi 23TomTom,

I've had an extensive look into this for you, as we agree getting the names of the hotels correct is essential for people to find what they are looking for quickly.
As we have recently had a major re build, the entire website is having an overhaul, including the names of all hotels, as you can imagine, this takes time, so apologies that this wasn't properly looked into sooner.
After looking into it, the Hotel is listed on its own website as 'Palma Bay Club Resort', so this is what it is now listed as on Holiday Truths.
http://www.mllbayhotels.co.uk/palma_bay_club.php

Hope this clears things up on the matter, thanks
Lisa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.