Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
The rooming lists ususally get sent through about 3/4 weeks before you go.

How soon they allocate though depends on the individual hotel. I always send mine about a monnth before.

Kath HT Admin
If I'm right in thinking you are staying at the Rising Star be aware that they have enterainment on the Terrace by the pool on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday so it can be noisy if you are early birds to bed.
They have an International Night on Tuesday with all you can eat buffet style and entertainment including mini disco for kids.
Thurs is Carvery night with a meat buffet, some Cypriot dancers and mini disco again.
Sat is BBQ night with BBQ food and buffet and a flame show and mini disco.

On other nights the Mini Disco, bingo and quizzes are held at the Rising Star pub which is on the road between the 2 hotels.
Hi all
I emailed my hotel in Majorca a couple of times, one of the times was about 2 or 3 days before my arrival. If you say how much you look forward to going to the hotel and have heard good things about it, they are more willing to give you good service. I did this and got a fantastic room with a great sea view. When I arrived they were very friendly, obliging, I had a porter show me to my room, open the door and he opened the balcony doors to show me the view. In the past have had to trawl through corridors looking for door numbers lugging a heavy case.

Regards
Dawn
i e mailed our hotel about 3 weeks ago and got a reply , as you say a bit of sucking up can go along way
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.