Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
the most popular with familes is Bandos as they have facilites for kids , kids clubs and babysitting services.
We went to Bandos last March with a 2.5 yr old. Bandos has a kids club with baby sitting facilities, splash pool, teens facilities, creche with great baby sitters and minders.
They also regularly arrange activities like magic shows etc.
I can recommend it.
We are looking to go to the Maldives again this year, but would like to try something else.
Diva looks like they cater for Kids too.

D
My best friend and their 4y old son stayed at Centara Grand Maldives, mid-february. They were quite happy with the Kids Club as their son had great holidays, being involved in many activities . They really enjoyed their stay as the Kids Club staff was professional, hence they felt very secure.

On the parents' side, they told me loads about snorkelling there
All five star resorts and almost all 4 star resorts provide this service in Maldives now. the whole concept is built on the idea that everybody can enjoy the vacation, be it you are a single explorer or a newly weded couple or a family going out for a vacation, everybody from parents to kids get to enjoy it. no body is excluded.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.