Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
hi, we went to Kuredu in may a few years ago, the weather was fine only a few minutes of rain the whole time we were there (only we did see a twister out at sea!) Kuredu is very quite island with not too much to do, diving of course, a small golf course if i remember right, i learnt to sail while we were there that was good fun. We had one of the beach villas by the Sangu resturant really nice. If you do go to Kuredu i would recomend going all inc. as it was very expensive i think a small beer was 4 or 5 USD!
Happy hols.
Hi, thanks for info. Since posting my question we have booked Komandoo Resort Island. Flight choices for the time we can go were limited, so thought we'd better not hang about. I'm sure, even in the rain the Maldives must still be paradise! Can't wait to go now! Any info about clothing would be appreciated, Komandoo seems to be very laid back and informal, no shoes most of the time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.