Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Maybe you could do us the courtesy of telling us why you want to know?

Sarah
Is this your complaint?

Did you complain to your rep about this?

Have you followed this up with Seguro on your return?

Can you please give us a little more information please.

fwh
dad had accident there and wondered if anyone else had same concerning problems with water coming over from bar area
when dad was on holiday went out on balcony in morning and slipped really sustained injury due to maids pouring water over from bar area being taken up with seguro etc just wandering if this has happened to anyone else or has anyone else seen this happening while on holiday there as they say the maids dont do this thanks
It seems that the accident was over two years ago. Fwh has asked some questions and I would suggest that you start at the beginning and tell us exactly what happened and also what you have done up till now. It would be easier to help then :D
hi lawyer is already dealing with this but would help dads case if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone else has seen maids emptying water as the hotel say maids dont empty water there
just to clarify- you don't want help and advice, you are only looking for information?
What if it had rained overnight, whose fault would it have been then.

Kind Regards
Stewart
yes information please
hi just to put story a little better after dad slipped on balcony mum looked to see where water had come from as it had not been raining then or previously very warm dry weather when she could still see drips coming from overhead balcony went upstairs to see where it was coming from and seen 3 maids emptying buckets of dirty water over edge of bar area next to railings very small drain which could not cope with water resulting in overflow pouring down into my parents balcony resulting in fall i was just hoping maybe this has happened to someone else or maybe someone has seen maids emptying buckets thanks
Suspect lawyer got big problem trying to prove maids do this best idea might be to get local private investigation firm to film maids at work and prove they pour water down the drain this needs to be done in dry weather of course and careful note taken of water seepage onto balconies hope your dads better though and lawyer not costing too much sorry can't help more :(

Mike
Mike :lol:

Now now, there's no need to mock somebody's punctuation?-(..)
Sorry! Fiona where did you find out this happened two years ago :?

ebt, I'm sorry, but I would imagine most maids empty water near where there is a drain to take it away. I am sorry that your dad hurt himself.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.