Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hello all, well sat and had a look at it and I must say that if I had never been to Malta, I would not go on that showing. As some one who likes his history he did fit a fair bit of that in, but as for a summer holiday I don't think there would have been a lot for any body else.

Dave
:cry: Missed it, I was partaking of some ales with friends, and it wasn't even Hopleaf. :bawl
Hi Dave and Graham :tup , I have to disagree with you Dave, I thought the opposite of what you thought, we both thought it actually made Malta look very appealing to a first time visitor, must admit I don't care for that Lawrence doo-daa bloke with his fluffy suites and foppish hair but thought he actually did Malta some justice with most of his narration, it's funny how people get different perceptions of the same information.

Cheers Chaps
Sliema2
I too missed it due to being forced out in order to have ale thrust down my throat with friends.....I know how you feel Graham.

Is it repeated???
saw it, but dont you think its odd how the BBC always seem to go to a rather expensive hotel wherever they go in the world?
why - where did they stay ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.