Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Malta Visit
2 Posts
:) hi pga007, of course some tourist attractions will be closed in february but most places of a historical nature will be available such as churches,historic buildings and museums,depends on your interests really,venues such as the mosta dome,mdina and valletta are well worth a visit as is sliema.there will not be a problem finding many excellent restaurants open at this time of year,(feb) sliema and bugibba/st pauls bay area's have a year round cafe culture not to be missed.bus transport in malta is very good and cheap if you want to tour around this wonderful island,get a 1/3/5/7 day bus pass at the bus station or from the driver,(they get a bit grumpy if you dont have the correct change) hire car rates are among the cheapest in europe if you'd rather drive yourself,shop around for the best deal. weather in feb can be a bit changable,some days wet and windy,some days fine,depends on your luck i guess.a word of warning,dont use the horse drawn taxi's,they are a rip off,i dont know if you have visited malta before,if not,i do hope you enjoy your stay in this lovely island.happy holiday. regards,tiny.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.