Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi fizzy, have a look at first choice. stuck your dates in and it came up with £1388 for 2. Flight only. Never checked for package. Also check out Qatar. Stopping over in Doha but only 2 hours approx. £639 each. Thats how i went last year, except from London. Going the same way this year. Exellent airline.
Try http://www.charterflights.co.uk. I think the cheapest they were showing for 28 nights was around £547 but it's flight only.
Thanks BBN and KatieP also HTers who PMed me........ all sorted now, got an excited call from our friends yesterday evening. They changed their criteria and decided to book Qatar via Doha and in all the years they have visited Goa this is their first scheduled flight (in spite of my previous efforts to persuade them). I flew with Qatar last season too BBN and have already booked again with them for March so just visas to do now :think :duh

Thanks again for helping.
Fizz
Good luck with the visas, Fizzy!

Take a stiff drink before you start and don't forget the 2"x2"! :cheers
Hi Roma,

Have been reading all about the various visa problems/changes (both here on HT and TA) for some time now, it is definitely VERY daunting :yikes Keep telling hubby what's been happening and I don't think he believes a word I say; his answer to everything is "we've never had any problems before so we won't have problems now - just hoping this doesn't end up a case of "tempting fate" but I do admire his optimism :)

Just don't understand why they keep changeing things (like the pics), if it aint broke then why....................... :que

Going to Goa seems to get more stressful every year the only saving grace being that once we are there we all forget the hassles we have had - I will take your advice, a stiff drink will definitely be going down my neck once the form filling starts - don't know what hubby will do though - he's the one filling out the forms :rofl

Happy New Year

Fizz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.