Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

I am back 2 weeks from Bitez and stayed in the Romantik Apartments which are just a few minutes away from the Mandarin Gardens. I'm afraid I can't tell you much about them but as far as I know they are all Irish like the Romantik, everyone travelling with Sunworld. Our bus dropped at the 2 apartments. We walked throught them one evening and it didn't look crowed as there is a couple of pools. The apartments looked very similar to the Romantik except the Mandarin Gardens had a masseur. I got the impression they were similar type apartments. We had air conditioning in the 2 bedrooms and it wasn't extra. We had a welcome dinner and a turkish night and they showed a DVD some evenings. They are within easy walk of the restaurants on the seafront in Bitez and if you want to eat out in Gumbet for a change its not far by dolum or taxi. Don't book any trips with the rep as you can get them cheaper down the street. I wish I was going back, enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.