Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Maps
36 Posts
Many thanks Rob Have made it a stickie topic :tup
I've seen several maps about of PDC and so on, but we're looking into getting a villa next year, many of which are in Los Mojones area, but I was wondering if anyone had either photos or maps in detail of these areas so we can work out just how far they are going to be for the elder stateswoman of the family, my grandmother, to walk to amenities

Any help if much appreciated :)
Ian, if you click on zone A of the map in this link, and then zoom in, you'll find detail of Los Mojones.............

http://www.puertodelcarmen.com/mapa-es.html
thanks bawbee :) that's the best detail I've found so far, I think I need to find out which streets each villa actually is on now, just cos if they're too far out, it'll be more of a problem than if they're in the bit nearest to the harbour
can ne1 tell me whereabouts in puerto del carmen the oasis apartments are located plz, like what town, beach they're near, so i can check it out on that map.....
If you click on section C and zoom in, you'll see on far right hand side, about half way up, a road called Timon.

Oasis Apts are on that road (or about there) where it ends on the right hand side of the map.
thanks bawbee, very helpful! would u say they are located in a good place, not too far away from amenities, beaches and attractions? how far is it to the closest beach?
alikat, i'd say you're about a pleasant 5 minute stroll downhill to the beach, and the commercial centre atlantico is also nearby, you're not too far out, we were in Pocillios which is a good 1.5km further along & still managed to walk to that beach area/commercial centre in 30 minutes or so, with my grandmother who's not a marathon runner these days
sounds quite a good location then, hopefully we will thoroughly enjoy the week away!

will be back afterwards to give my reviews!
Does anyone have the map of the apartments in PDC?? I have had it before but appear to have lost it..
Thanks
Map
Finally booked to go to Lanzarote next month staying at the Paradise Club Costa Teguise have been looking for a map of the resort which shows the location of our apartment or all the Hotels and Apartments to give us an idea where we will be in relation to the rest of the resort.
Thanks in advance
George

:roll: :wink: :cry: :oops: 8) 8) 8) :lol: :o :( [/b]
Thanks Sutty but it doesn't show on that map.
George
Thanks Watfordave just what I was looking for.
George
Me too Jacksback and it was a really good one too, you could hover over a number and it told you where the apartments were.

Sapph
Don't think we're going to get it... I did find one on here but the one I was looking for had an index to the apartments at the side :(
Thanks for that... I've got that one its ok but I really need an index to go with it.... Someone out there must have it :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.