Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi have you been to this hotel yet? if so i would love to here about it as we have just booked it for next year,many thanks
sallington :lol:
Has anyone been to the Marbella Hotel?. I've just booked it and it looks Fab but I can only find 1 customer report.
weve just booked to go to this hotel for next year too, look on tripadvisor.com there are some excellent reviws on it. when are you going? we go 1 aug 2005 :lol: :lol: 8)
it is the one in agios ioannis/ st.johns isnt it?

sallington 8)
did you no the hotel has its own website,fantastic pictures!!!!!!
http://www.marbella.gr/start.htm
Thanks for the link to Tripadvisor.com Looks like it could be a winner. We are going 12 Sep 2004 for 2 weeks.

John and Monica
will you let me no how you get on,and about the resort etc.Also the hotel is listed on this sight but has no report,so i look forward to reading yours. ENJOY YOUR HOLS, THE HOTEL LOOKS FAB!!!!!!!

we are taking two kids age9 and 5 , ill be interested if it has many kids there, it does look like a family hotel!!!

sallington 8)
johnandmonica

yes ive read them! bit worried about the prices of drinks, normally like to sample a few cocktails on holiday! at those prices ill be drinkingwater!
lol! still hope you have a fab holiday, look forward to hearing your views on it

sallington :D
I have been--its heaven and the prices are not that bad---see my freind of many years at the poolside bar--Theo--tell him Steve from Nottingham says hello & he mite give you a drink
thats great , you put my mind a bit at rest, and you obviously like the hotel ,so that looks hopeful!

your not far away then from us ,were in leicester!
also wont forget your name( its my hubbys)
any other info that may be helpful would be good,

cheers
sallington :lol:
Have just returned from the Marbella and whilst in my opinion it is not 5* :cry: it is a very well appointed Hotel :) . We were on a Half Board tariff but my recommendation would be to go B&B as the food is always buffet ( which is OK ) but the 2 local Taverna's have a decent menu and the drinks are more realistically priced. The Hotel staff are all friendly and it is always kept spotlessly clean. My main reservation would be that the drinks are on the expensive side (1/2 Ltr beer in Hotel 5 Euro - Local Taverna 2.50.
G&T 7 Euro - Local Mini-Market 7.55 a bottle). :glynis

Nice place to relax but not much nite-life, the resident animation team try hard but are only amatuers.
If you are the kind of holiday maker who joins in all the games you should have a great time.
johnandmonica

did it seem like a family friendly hotel?

were there many kids there? i no you went out of school hols so that makes a difference.

weve got two girls .age 10 and 6,would there be musch going on for them?

sorry questions,questions !!!!!

we are just curious!

have you done a review yet,ive not checked it out.i bet all the answers are in there. lol :wink: :wink: :wink:
hi, has anyone been recently to the hotel marbella in st.johns resort?

or going to stay there soon?

ive heard the drinks are very pricey,just wondered what other people thought ,as there are no recent reviews on this forum! :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.