Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I hope that anyone considering a holiday to Sousse , that my review has been some help . :D
hi spiralharp,
we returned from hotel marhaba (next door) in june, and totally agree with you about it being a fantastic hotel. so much that ive already booked up for next year and cant wait to go back.

glad you had a great time, but i knew you wouldnt do no other :lol:

mandy
hi mandy would be gratefull of any info on the marhaba as my wife and motherin law have booked us in there for half term next october
hi borismab,
you will not be disappointed at the marhaba its a fantastic place, what would you like to know, i have done a report on the hotel review section but if theres anything else i will be more than happy to help.

mandy 8)
Hi borismab, I was there in April and part of it was about to be refurbished, including the installation of lifts on the outside of the building which should now be completed. I've stayed there several times, and also at the Marhaba Club and I'm sure you will all enjoy it. The staff are lovely.
We stayed at the Tej Marhaba in Sept 2002 and had a fantastic 2 weeks. It sounds like the hotel and Sousse have moved on a bit since then, we are hoping to go back next year, Tunisia is a wonderful place to visit and we look forward to returning.
Hi

Looking at Tunisia as maybe next years holiday destination. Please advise on location of this hotel ie how far from all the shops, bars, restaurants etc and is it walking distance. Also beach? What trips can you? kids club - supervised? Food?

I am one of the many Turkey fans and go there in October but I do fancy Tunisia and we may fancy a change next year. Any recommendations on this or any other hotel would be great.

Thanks

Jo
The Marhaba, Marhaba Club and Marhaba Beach are all part of a large well situated complex, with the beach just through the grounds and about a 15-20 minute walk from the centre of Sousse and the Medina, either along the beach or the road. Port El Kantaoui can be reached by taxi (about £2) or the 'Noddy Train' or tuktuk (even cheaper and more fun). You will find reports on the hotels in the 'Hotel Reports' part of HT. Trips can easily be arranged through your holiday rep, though you can of course do many things independently.
Hi, this is our first time to Tunisia, we are staying at the Marhaba Club, can anyone tell me if there is a dress code at the hotel for dinner in the evenings, do they expect the men to wear shirt and tie or is a smart tee shirt and trousers ok. we are off on Wednesday.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

:wave
my favorite subject . :lol:
There is no strict dress code .

Have a fantastic time . and tell Sami we will see him in August .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.