Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Id go with the Marhaba Club , but im biased. weve been here for the past 5 years .
But there both on the same complex , so you can use all the facilities .
Ive always found the Marhaba Beach. more for couples ....

Heres a link to all the hotels .

http://www.marhabahotels.com.tn/index_en.asp
Don't know the Sousse hotel but really enjoyed a week at The Maharaba Palace in February. Nice hotel, good situation, nice resort. Evening entertainment a bit disappointing but then it was very early in the year. I would go back.
I've heard from a friend who's just back from the Marhaba that Sam was sacked on the Monday after she arrived, and the rest of his team have now left too. The biggest most powerful entertainment manager in Tunisia apparently moved in on them and they didn't have a leg to stand on. I'm sure all those who have fond memories of Sam and the rest of the team will be sad to hear the news. :shock:
Hi Aslemma,

is that the sams entertainment team at the marhaba club & marhaba hotel complex, we are going back in three weeks and my kids were really looking forward to seeing sam and the team again. they will be so disappointed if it is :cry:

mandy
Hi Mandy,

Sam and the team did the entertainment at the Marhaba, which is in the same complex as the Marhaba Club. They have promised to let my friend know where they move to so I'll ask her to let me know when she hears and will post it on HT. Her son was very upset as he loved Sam and the rest of the team, but at least they were able to say goodbye. :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.