Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi Sharon, welcome to HT :wave:

They are 2 different hotels both situated between Sousse and Port El Kantaoui, take a look at this for more information http://www.marhabahotels.com.tn/index_en.asp

I am sure you will have a great time in Tunisia and if there is anything you want to know just come and ask us :tup

Graham
Hello and thanks for that. Think you have cleared things up for me. It does get confusing and the more you look the deeper you get.lol. The problem I have I cant seem to find any info on family rooms.
I have no worry with Tunisia as a place I have been 3 times before. The soviva great think its the place flies take their hols and Sahara beach twice a great hotel Hope this 1 is as good. :sun2
I too thank you for that link Graham. I've changed my hotel today and will now be at the Royal Salem in October for the first time and it certainly looks nice. It's a bit further out than I usually go but I'm sure the walk down the Medina will do me good. and, as we know, taxi fares are 'negotiable'. :rofl
The Royal Salem looks very nice in the pictures :tup
It does look nice and I'll do a review when I get back of course.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.