Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi and welcome

Have yoy read theMEMBERS REPORTS yet???

wizard
this place is lovely! all of the waiters and the dj and the bar guy/management are lovely will do anything to look after you. the beach is literally metres away, the pool is heaven, the apartments are nice, the area is lovely plenty of bars and shops just up the road. have to recommend blondys bar though the people who run it are lovely and have a big screen television out the back as well as free sunbeds on the beach!
hopefully we will be returning there next year as loved this holiday!! went with me my brother and my mum and dad and as a teenager i would definately recommend it i also say if you have young children this place is the best, the sea is shallow and therefore safe and the dj is lovely he hangs out by the pool all day and is there in the evening as well. for teens there is plenty of water sports on the beach just a five minute walk from the apartments.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.