Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Marina Playa
5 Posts
Has anyone stayed ar the Marina Playa? We stayed at the Rico des Sol this year in Sept but ate at the Marina Playa a lot and just wondered what the rooms were like - beds, kitchen, hot water, TV etc. Glad for any info.

Katy
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
hi
9 of us going out to ibiza this friday ages ranging from 14 to 42,all the adults like a drink and preferably live music although the kids all love dance music. is there such a bar /restaurant that would suit all our needs close to the marina playa apts.

thanks for any help
cheers
hi
just had a wonderful family holiday in marina playa,i would recommend this hotel to any family going on hols to ibiza.clean rooms,helpful staff,and wonderful location in the bay area.we also walked around the promenade most nights and enjoyed the wild west end up to 12.30 am and then got our way back to the bay as by that time clubbers and of course the dealers were in your face.but it was an experience and all our kids were aged 14 and upwards.as for the bay area quiet peaceful and relaxing although some staying in front rooms complained of noise early in the morning as clubbers made their way home.
as i said before the hotel was ideal for us,great barman called Sergio no problem too big and Theresa the manageress was a great help for all types of info and any queries we had.the eating area below the pool area was also top class with friendly staff,i would recommend an MARINA PLAYA special burger to any one who is hungry or hungover.also great little place down the road called LIBERTYS for food and great prices.i must mention the highlander bar in the west end also good food good beer and we started most of our nights there.so if you want to mix the quiet and the rowdy nites base yourself in the bay area,great beach,loads of water sports and the hippy market on a thursday is great for all sorts of little souvenirs.bus trip by tour operator.
our group consisted of 4 adults 1x 19yr old 1x 15 yr old 1 x 14 yr old.(all would return no probs)
cheers
colin/county armagh n.i
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.