Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Thanks Carmel

Going out next weekend so these will come in handy.

McDonalds used to give out Free kids tickets when you bought a Happy Meal. Don't know if they still do this.

I remember a hol rep trying to sell a family tickets to marineland and I butted into the conversation to tell them to go to McDonalds to get the kids in free. The rep gave me such a look, s his commission walked out the door!! Ah Well!
We were in Palma Nova at the beginning of April and McDonalds were giving out free childs ticket with Happy Meals. We also found an travel agent type of shop (that sells excursions and car hire) on the opposite of the road to McDonalds (walking towards Fantasia Golf) gave us a free child ticket and discount when we bought 1 adult and 4 kids tickets (had 5 kids with us and paid for 3 thanks to McDonalds and the agent). :D
Hey!
Heading to santa ponsa in 4 weeks...
Really want to see the dolphin show but cannot seem to get any info on it!
Where is it on? how much does it cost?

Any help appreciated!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now,
I have done some research and found a website for Marineland-
It is telling me it is in Magaluf? How far is this from santa ponsa(how much in a cab??)
It also says it is €17.50 per adult- does this amount admit me into the theme park for the whole day(is there any hidden charges???)
The only dolphin show I know of is at Marineland, but I'm not sure if this is near Santa Ponsa.

You will find previous threads about Marineland if you do a search.

Hope this helps! :)
How far / much in a cab from santa ponsa to marineland??
Hi,
According to http://www.santaponsascene.com it's nine euros to Marineland
From Santa Ponsa.Cheers
I would say about 15/20 minutes or so in a taxi.
Marineland is on the outskirts of Magaluf which only about 10 mins by taxi from Santa Ponsa.We travelled to Western Waterpark which is just across the road and the taxi cost approx 9 euro (can't find the euro sign on my keyboard!)

We are going to Santa Ponsa again in August so if you do visit Marineland let me know what you think of it.

Mandy 8) 8) 8) 8)

P.S Santa Ponsa is great.
i downloaded free kids tickets for each full paying adult.

this advice was posted on a previous marineland posting, the downloads are available from the marineland website.
Try this link to Marineland

http://www.aspro-ocio.es/marineland/mallorca/index.php?lang=en&CWNWSESSION=f52523ff48107da40a1a8b366bd908e5

Marineland is just outside Palma Nova - about 10/15 minutes from Santa Ponsa.

Buses go from Santa Ponsa and stop outside Marineland or taxis are quite reasonable.

Carmel
Thanks Acorncup mandy and carmel
I will def be taking a trip there, cabs seem reasonable enough, and €17.50 is not too much, considering it is a full day there?!?!

Mandy, I promise to come back on and give and honest review of marineland, although im sure it will be all good!!

(also, to get a € sign, hit 'alt' and 4-- (where the dollar sign is on your keyboard!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
we went 3 years ago first you had a parrot show then the dolphin show which lasts about 45 minutes i think their was a pool for the kids to play in as well i dont think you could spend all day their unless you want to see the same show over and over again it wasnt magaluf because we went to magaluf and it was a few miles away it was in a place called porta nous very posh place with loads of boats you could tell it was where the rich ate and moored their boats we enjoyed anyway.
Hi,

Marineland is in portals nous (millionares yahts just across the road). Dolphin show etc is good. Just of the main beach in santa ponsa is a ticket place that will probably sell them cheaper than the main gate. You may also find that you can get a free bus.
its fantastic
You will love the Dolphins,Me and my family went last Nov 04, My daughter got picked out to go and meet them, They pulled her round the pool.

She loved it, it was one of her dreams.

Hope u have fun

xxx :D
Julie Dean Sam, thanks a mill....

Maybe they will pick me to swin with them too!!!
he he!

Thanks again

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi all
please can you tell me if anyone knows if you can do an excursion from Alcudia to the Marineland in Palma Nova.

Thanks Ryan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.