Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
staying in md from 2nd march , paid 449 each for 2 weeks :wave:
Ive seen the MD with Portland flying out 27 November for 14 nights and its £559 each. I think thats a good price as well.
we have booked for the 26th feb....cost £1112 with first choice...paxrax missed out on that
price but happy with what we payed......Gavin. 8-)
check web site, but quite serious building work going at the MD. Unless to go out very early and come back very late it will affect your holiday quality !

Bill :cry
We Stayed over New Year in the MD annex room 231 and the building work could hardly be heard from our room , only when in the bathroom :D
We stayed in the Annex over Christmas and New Year, with a room which backed on to the building works. It most definately did not affect us at all, the only sound you could hear was when you were in the bathroom, and even that would not have been classed as noisey.

Going back again in 5 weeks time and have requested an Annex room again. You should not let these reports put you off.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.