Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Maritim
5 Posts
you have booked one of the lowcost beds places run by gps.basic rooms and food.when you going anyway.
Sorry to say i have stayed across from the Maritim several times, it is an 18-30 appartment block seems to be full of young groups of girls and boys never saw any older or yonger guests. the noise at nite from it is loud and the police seemed to be called a few times. sorry my advice is CANCEL OR TAKE INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH EAR PLUGS.
Who have you booked with? If it's through with a tour operator and if you're not happy with what you've heard go back and ask them for a change of accommodation. This will incur an admin fee but maybe worth it
just keep away from a gps hotel or atps.they took over a lot of places 3 years ago.the places they took over were ok then.but now most are just very low cost beds really.basic food.they tend to cater for the lower end of the market and younger people.depends when you are going though .you tend to find that they move you to another hotel or apts.if there is not enough booked into the one you should be staying in.

common sense really.why have 3 places with all only having 30% full.when you can put them all into one.saves money of staff and bills.this happens at lot in playa den bossa.around early may and late sept into oct.its ok finding somewhere and booking it.but you should really get more details about the place your going to stay first.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.