Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Market locations
10 Posts
Hi Greenshoes,

I think the Icmeler market is on wednesday, you can travel by dolmus, and the driver will let you off at the market.
Thursday Market is too close like a minute walking to george and dragon apartments. Search "Thursday market marmaris" on maps.google and "george and dragon apartments" and see
google maps showing it as on the same street as George and dragon apartments?
Yeah its kinda confusing you are right.

Well there are 2 dragon hotels, one is "George Dragon Otel" and the other is "George Beach Dragon Hotel"

George Dragon Otel is located at the "Genaral Mustafa Muglali street No:45"
George Beach Dragon Hotel is located at "Uzunyali, Cildir Mah. 207th Street No:8"

Thursday Market is located along the "Genaral Mustafa Muglali street" and open on Thursdays 9 am till 18.00

If your hotel is George Dragon Otel than it is very close like i mentioned in my previous post. If it is the other one, than it is also close about 5-10 minutes walking.

On google map when you search "thursday market" it is correct and George Dragon Otel is very very close. For George Beach Dragon Hotel, as it is located at the "Cildir Mh.", you can see that street's name as well on the southwest of the Thursday Market pointer.

Hope this helps
its not the beach hotel it is the apartments, the ones next to the cross roads. Is it just down that road yeah? :)
yes the ones next to the cross roads and it is on the same street with the thursday market, about 150-200 meters, lucky for you :)
I used to like the Marmaris market when it was outside,now its in a concrete open building :duh much prefer the Icmeler market on a Wednesday,2lira on a dolmus from Marmaris.
what time is the market on until in Icmeler? we arrive early hours that morning so will have catch some sleep until the afternoon on the wednesday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.