I hope someone will be able to help me.

Natalie's Steak House opened a second restaurant at the beginning of last season with a hotel behind it - Marmaris Beach Hotel. We've known the owners for several years and keep in regular contact.

We thought this year, we would price up a holiday to Marmaris Beach Hotel, and knew that last year they were signed up with Goldtrail. We didn't see this as a problem because we know the hotel etc. I priced up with Goldtrail for the end of May and because we are hoping to squeeze in another holiday in October, we thought their quote was more than we wanted to pay - £1108.00 for a week - 2 adult, 1 child. We ended up booking the new Club Candan for half the price.

However, I received a message from the manager of Marmaris Beach today, who told me that he hadn't signed a contract with Goldtrail this year, but he had signed one with Thomsons. I can't find it on Thomson's site and I've even been into the shop. Does anyone have any idea where else I would be able to get a quote from? Obviously, I've let him know that Thomsons can't find it in their register and he'll be looking into it.

Also, does anyone know if this hotel went by another name before Marmaris Beach Hotel?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Peacelili