Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Sorry - more info is Hotel Emre (point 202 on the Marmaris map that someone kindly posted)

Cheers
My wife and I have been to Marmaris lot's of times now (three times last year) and this is probably the only Hotel that I would not go back to.

We stayed there in October and they maybe had a bad week as it was the final week of the season.

The bar was very badly stocked (no diet coke for three days which does not leave many options if you have sugar problems) and we had the option of Chicken or nothing for every meal except breakfast.

One Scottish Lady had a word with the boss and told him that she thought it was disgusting and was asked to leave the hotel. That was about the time when the rep got involved.

There was also a problem with mosquito's, I didn't see another one anywhere in October but we certainly did in the Emre Beach Hotel.

Jim.
Hello we stayed at the Emre Beach last Oct and its brilliant the hotel itself is on the beach.

But they do apartment across the road for family's which are quite big.

The food is the best we have had in Marmaris for all inclusive the deserts are to die for.

Sun loungers on beach are free.

We are staying her again this October.

The drinks are quite good coke fanta fruit juices are self service in a container on the bar.

The rooms in the hotel are nice fridge free safe etc.

Its a nice clean hotel snacks are nice and you get midnight soup which is really tasty

The fresh hot garlic bread is to die for its yummie

Considering this a 3 star hotel its perfect

We stay A/I were ever we go and this is top off our list

Any one wants any more info just ask.

Hope you all have a brilliant time

Take Care Marion

I think ive got some pictures some were off the food hotel etc
:D Ive added my review :D

I did try to do it last year but could'nt find how to do it lol

But its done now thanks :D

Roll on October when we are visiting it again. :ghug
:D Thanks i will no in future :D
Hi - can anyone tell us about this hotel?

We are interested in 2 adults and 2 children (ages 12 and 10), has anyone been there with children?

Also, we wanted to hire a car from the airport for 11 nights - does anyone have a good car hire deal idea?

Thank you :lol:
Hi Proxemic

we went in May - see my report here. Any questions let me know

Mark
:D My Niece and her young daughter and her partner have just arrived back from Emre Beach hotel

They said it was brilliant food was good weather was hot hot hot

Rooms were basic but hey they are only to sleep in AirCon free safes are Free :D
hi all,has anybody been to the emre,emre beach hotel lately i am going there on the 5oct.i have seen the reviews so am a bit concerned thanks in advance . :D bob
I stayed at the Emre quite a few years ago and loved it but it has been refurbished since.The Emre beach is opposite and in a good position on the beach.We walked past it in June and it looked very nice but I have also read bad reviews.If you are getting a good deal I would go.
thanks jay trip,im definetely going anyway ive been to Turkey 5 times now and never had a bad holiday but this is the first time i read any hotel reviews, probably a mistake . i will just see for myself and post a review when i get back.roll on the 5th oct.Bob :D
Has anybody been recently and if so any photos please. :cheers
This hotel has just all been done up it looks lovely .

We stayed here a few times in the past and it was nice then but looks even better now x :tongue
Hi Celine we are due to go there next week with our freinds and we both have children between the ages 12-16, after reading some of the reviews we are all a bit deflated as most say it not very good and there are to many unhelpful staff and also food is not good especially for children, you and your family seem to be the ones that have gone most recently can you give us some more hope that we have done the right thing. Thanks in advance Kev
Hi sorry I am new to this I dont know if you can address someone directly or not when you ask a question so I will rephrase it.

We are due to go the Emre Hotel next week with our freinds and we both have children between the ages 12-16, after reading some of the reviews we are all a bit deflated as most say it is not very good and there are to many unhelpful staff, also food is not good especially for children and also no entertainment, is there anyone that has been recently that might be able to help and give us some more hope that we have done the right thing. Thanks in advance Kev
Hi Kevin,

I was talking to a neighbour today that went to this hotel two weeks ago. At the time they asked me what I thought about it as they had got such a good deal £1,700 for 5 of them. I personally have not been there and more or less said "you get what you pay for". If the food is bad thenyou can always go out...itis an AI hotel,

Well they loved every minute of their holiday *lst time to turkey) and said they would go back tomorrow. Food was good, there was a lot ofRussians but said they were kept in order by the manager,

Their only complaint was the weather was too hot and they would go in May next time.
Hi Can any member give me any info on the Emre Beach Hotel Marmaris,We are looking to book this hotel for 2 weeks AI for next year Thanks B Sully

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Hi things are starting to sound a lot better, it doesn't sound like a doom & gloom holiday afterall, if there only complaint was that it was too hot then we should be in for a good holiday, thanks very much Kevin :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.