Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
One an hour in the mornings, Make sure you ask for the Express bus as it doesent stop, Price 3 years ago was 21 Lira per person return.
I think it costs about £10 and they run every hour.
Out of interest, how long is the journey?
Thanks - I've read so much about the different resorts since joining this forum, thought I might go for a day if it wasn't too far but don't fancy a 6 hour round trip. I think next time I book for Turkey, I'll do 2 different resorts for a week each - that way a 3 hour bus trip won't seem too bad.
Express bus takes 2 hours, Possibly less now as more improvements have been made to the roads.
You can get the hydrofoil from Marmaris to Bodrum,starts from 4th June,takes 75 minutes and costs £30 each return,an alternative to the bus.
Note the Hydrofoil will only run if their is enough passengers to cover the costs.
That sounds a better option- think I'll look into it when I go in July. thanks for the suggestion :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.