Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Wilson,

we stayed in the Grand Ideal in July past and had a great time. The hotel is beautiful went all inclusive and were very impressed with the food. We booked it again as soon as we got back for October so maybe see you there! Have a lovely holiday :cheers
mayfair26

Thanks for the update. While I thought the hotel looked good when I walked past it I've read different reports. Always think HT members tell it like it is though.

Wilson ;)
Hi Wilson

we were worried after reading some of the reports out there. The main thing seemed to be the food and service. The rooms are spotless ours had a fantastic shower. We loved the food although the lunch menu was not as varied as the evening one but we didnt go hungry. Breakfast (im not a brekkie person) was good too on the one morning I ate it I had pancakes eggs and beans yum! The waitors were friendly (as was all the staff) immediatley setting you down cold water before taking your drinks order at meal times the bar was no problem either always quick service.

Dont worry to much about the reviews as they say different strokes for different folks. We met lots of lovely people who were all enjoying thier stay as much as we were. We have stayed in the Green Nature and the Grand Pasa previously both very good hotels I would put the Ideal a bit above them overall.

Mayfair :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.