Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Marmaris webcam
25 Posts
Is anyone else having problems getting the Marmaris webcam to work or is it just me? Havent had any success with it for a few weeks!! :? :twisted:
Sorry Nicki I never noticed your post when I sent mine. Great minds think alike eh!! haha!! If only we could get it to work we could both sit and watch it constantly for the next 2 weeks :):). Not long now :pele
mine hasn't worked for a while :cry:
Never been able to get it to work for me! Gutted as I would love to see what is happening at teh moment.
lol at us both wanting to look at the webcam... gutted its not working!!

Not long now tho... this time in 2wks I'll be in turkey yipeeeeeeeee probably just about getting to the hotel yeahhhhhhhhhh!! :hyper

moi excited? what goves you that idea heehee :P

love nikki xx
I've tried again today. Still no luck. Even reinstalled Java but it doesn't want to know. Is it the webcam itself, does anyone know? Only been back in UK for a week but I'm in desperate need of a fix :roll:

Anyone going soon - have a great time.

Chris :wave
im giving your idea a go girly ;-)
ill be back to post something in 5 mins ;-)
still not working, all its saying is not found at the bottom of my computer screen.

girly what site are you going on to look at the website, maybe you could post it on here so we can have a look :P
i tried mine too, but the screen had a little red cross in the corner :roll:
attempting to try the webcam again today.

update all in five minutes :lol:
5mins later:

not working again today, all im getting is the java logo in the middle of the screen.

can anyone else get a decent view
mines working at mo
simon

how have you got yours working, please share with us.

im getting mad with the silly webcam :cry:
OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD

its actually working, i can see the statue and loads of people walking past.

how excited am i.

i tell you what tho it looks really cold there today :lol:

any 1 else see it
Working fine here, can see the taxi boat that we caught the other week to go back to Icmeler :lol:
i can see lots of people in shorts, but it looks rather windy.

i can see the taxi boats too, are they good! ive never been on 1 before
Oh dear looks to me like a storm brewing.

wgipk.
its not working for me :?
thats exactly what i thought.

i left the webcam on while i went to collect my son from nursery, got back and its completely black.

like an ideot i forgot that turkey is 2 hours infront of us.

quite dark for 6.50 though :cry:
For all those people who cant seem to get the webcam working here are a few tips ive picked up :

1) make sure you have java as you wont be able to see a thing without it.

for those who dont have java click onto http://www.java.com its absoutley free to download and enables you to talk in the holiday truths chat room aswell.

2) i've realised that it sometimes doesnt work but you have to be persistant. If you get the java logo inside the box, click to activate then it should bring the webcam up.

This morning i tried this but it didnt work, again i tried this afternoon and it did.

maybe theres some1 switching it on and off to save power or something.

3) sit back and enjoy

falling that there are other webcams on the internet, just type in marmaris webcam and take ur pick (I think it shows the same as this webcam tho so dont be disappointed)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.