Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
we went to marrakech in jan for 5 nights and loved it, we didnt stay in a raid so cant recommend one of those. sites we went to were 2 palaces, day trip to the bottom of the mountains inc stopping at a berber house watching them cook bread on a home made stove and making mint tea, this was a fab day out. we went on 2 open top buses ,1 around the centre of marrakech the other around the outskirts again great day out. we hired a horse and carriage another day and went to some lovely gardens and the medinas and jemma el fna sq very interesting but lots of hassle there. we really enjoyed our trip to marrakech very interesting place but we were glad we had opted for a hotel in a quieter area and not a raid as my hubby couldnt cope with the constant hassle. if i can help any more let me know

karen
stay in a riad hun much better the people who own the house live in the house and look after you, nice breakfast
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.