UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
the Marriott City Centre hotel is 7 miles from the airport. There is a bus service - I think its public transport to the airport. The ticket is £4. A taxi transfer is between £15 & £20 one way. Your best bet would be to phone the hotel direct, & ask for the exact procedure for transfers.
Check in opens at 5am so not sure if there'll be buses e.t.c at that time of the morning. Like you say I may have to telephone the hotel directly!
Marlou,

Here is a link to their website but it does state This hotel does not provide shuttle service.

http://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/maps/travel/brsry-bristol-marriott-royal-hotel/

Angie.
Thanks for that Angie. Not too bad as we'd only need taxi one way, we can catch the bus back :)
The 330 route Bristol Flyer bus passes the Marriott and along Anchor Road but not until 06:00 which will be rather too late for you, I'm afraid.

The return trip may be better timed.

timetable here
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.