Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi,i notice that no-one has replied to your message,so i thought i would.
I have been to the medieval night twice,once when my little girl was a 1 year old and again when she was 7 years old,it is brilliant for adults and kids and they get all the audience included by cheering on the teams etc.
They give out free drinks,alcohol for adults and orange for adults and kids.They also give out free food that you eat with your hands.
There is always a bit queue to get in,so you need to be early.I have booked to go to Benidorm in august next year and i will be taking my little girl again as she loved it.
Im sure you and your children will love it,i hope you enjoy yourselves if you go.
Take care
Angela.
Hi,

Thanks very much for getting back to me, I think we will go and see the show. Our hotel offers it as a free trip, only have to pay a few euro's for transport, so I think that it will def be worth it.

Thanks again

Charlie :)
The show itself is good but you feel like sardines in there as you are so squashed. It's difficult lifting your arm up to eat. We were in an Amigos hotel and went free on a couple of occasions but didn't bother the other twice as once you've seen it you don't want to keep going. Children love it and get so excited.

Jean
if you get it for free , i would say its a great night out ...as someone else says , its a bit squashed , and dont expext a massive feed , you are lucky tae get 2 chicken drumsticks and some wine .

but as i say , if its for nothing i would go for it , good entertainment .

ps dont buy the photos , its a rip off , bring yer own camera .
As above went to this show as it was free with the amigos group if I had paid think I would have asked for my money back rip off
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.