Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Melodious Waves
7 Posts
Hi Anita
My sister went to have a look while she was there Dec / Jan 06 and she said the rooms were ok no pool though but next to hotel with a very nice pool and we prefer the beach anyway

The place is located just further up the road from Almas snack bar and the Summerville Hotel do you know where I am taking about. It is located Sinquerim end of Candolim I love it there because its the quiet end and nearly on the beach ,, cost wise they charge 700 rupees per night per room Nov and 1000 per night per room Dec. You can always discuss prices if you are staying for a while. The prices I have quoted are no aircon. But the rooms have a fan and I find that ok have a look at http://www.melodiouswaves.com

Regards

PS when are you going
Have you booked your flights
hi ginlizzy yes i know where you mean we went to almas for breakfast when we were there ahhh its bringing back memories :D
i have saved the link to favourites thanks

ps i have sent you a pm anita
Hi

I also enjoy Melodius Waves, clean and own by a nice family. Breakfast is a bit expensive so Almas' is a good option. Short way to beach and lots of restaurants nearby.
Hello
Did anyone stay here last season if so can you tell me what its like.
Thanks
Hi Everyone
Has anybody stayed at Melodious waves in Candolim ?
Me & my partner are hoping to stay there this xmas ? we have booked our flights just need safe clean accomadation ? any info or advice thanks ?
Hi Sean - Took a long time to respond but I've just got back from Goa and had a look around Melodious Waves for next year. Good clean rooms in a great spot near the beach. No worries staying there! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.