Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi there,

i have heard of this hotel, and a quick google search came up with only a review of a different hotel in Candolim, but in the review it said that they stayed at the Melodious waves Candolim at the end of their holiday, and it was a nice place, quite new, and the rooms are pleasant.
This review was done in Dec 2006.

Hope this helps

Nicola
we have some info here but unfortunately no review yet. Looks like it will be nice.
Welcome to HT- its always great to get new members :)
You have made a good choice. Melodious Waves is a small simple place, well run by very friendly owners. Good location very close to the beach (if there is anything left of it after the monsoon - but that's a seperate issue!). You can use the pool next door at Marquis Beach Resort for Rs100.
Thanks Phil, really appreciate you replying have had a couple of replies and all seem to say that the place is a good choice.I take it the waves are not melodious in Goa at the moment!! Thanks again. Jantie :tup
Hi Nicola,Thanks for the reply did find that review from someone staying at the hotel nearby.Thanks again Jantie
Hi Jantie - Melodious Waves is close to the beach at the quieter end of the Candolim strip towards Sinquerim - not far off the Kingfisher Villa, if you are familiar with that area.

Not been in the accommodation but it looks OK. The main issue, as Philingoa says, is the state of the beach down there after the monsoon - it is being eroded at an alarming rate. I'm sure there will still be plenty of shacks but the space that those close to Sinquerim have, reduces every year.
Hi Roma,

Thanks for the information

Is the erosion due to the boat that has been there these past years?

:)
Not sure but that's what everyone reckons.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.