Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
menus del dia
7 Posts
Gomez in Fuengirola by the bus station. 8 euros for 3 courses and great quality
One of my favourites has to be La Vagabond in fish Alley Fuengirola (just back from Don Pe).
Their menu del dia is only 7 euros (approx £5).
You get a choice of about 20 starters, which includes grilled king prawns which are lovely and they give you a big plateful.
A choice of around 20 main courses of good quality and around any one of 10 sweets.
A bottle of the house wine (which is decent) is only around 6 euros.
Me and my other half visited there earlier this year, had a cracking meal with wine and only ended up paying 20 euros (approx £14) between us.
I felt guilty paying the bill.
thanks, any others will be gratefully received :D
Eduardos at Bonanza sq do a menu del dia incuding a half bottle of wine each.
I would go with La vagabond, don't know how they do it for the money.
Sea wolf at the end of La Carheilla just before the rock into Torremolinos. , its a dutch bar they do one for I think 7 euros, we had taps to start then steak for our main course it was cooked to perfection (I`m very fussy with steak). It`s also a nice bar for a drink or 2, they make you feel very welcome, they also latter on in the night send round free nibles. When we first went in this bar the owner made a fuss of my son, they get out a large jar for the kids to pick out some sweets.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.