Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi guys can anyone tell me where about the hotel mert is located and any info much appreciated...many thanks
Im not 100% if its in the same street as Gima shopping centre or the next street along, either way, its very close to the beach and the action.

Im presuming you know Marmaris :oops: if you dont please take no notice of all of the above :lol:
Like Lou i am presuming you know Marmaris so if you know where Faros Bar is (brothers) walk down towards all the bars (left) and then turn in to the first turning on your left and the Mert is at the top of the road.

Lou is right it is on the same road as the Gima but farther up the road.

We where considering staying at the Mert and did read some good reports on it there where also some bad reports but you can get that with any hotel/apartment.

I know i have read on this web site that some people have stayed at the Mert so you could post a message here.......Troysan
yes i know where gima is usually stay at mehtap or hotel oskar it is just i can get this hotel for £228 b&b for 2 for 2 weeks next august. thanks for the replies
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.